Issue: February 17th
short & sweet
- Lifts open since Dec. 24th, face mask (FFP 2) while queuing and using lifts
- hotel will open end of March
- No Apres Ski or parties
- Flexible cancellation conditions
Advantage in Königsleiten: no ski bus needed, several slope entrances
Wear a mask while queuing up for the cable cars and lifts. The cable cars of the Zillertalarena have developed a comprehensive safety concept and have their employees tested weekly. Since the cable car is a public transport system, masks are mandatory. The experience of the summer shows that people keep their distance and wear masks. Of course, you don't sit down with strangers in the lifts. That is why the cable cars have already promised to run faster. In Königsleiten there are fortunately several entrances to the slopes, even without using a cable car. So a long time queuing up at the station is not necessary.
Money back for the skipass: if you get Corona or the skiing area has to close, you will get your money back, for the days you haven't used the skipass
See the Safety Concept>>
The safety of our hotel guests of course is the most important for us.
In order to provide everyone enough space, the following applies:
No restaurant for external guests
For us and many regular guests a big cut, which we also regret deeply. Nevertheless, we want to offer maximum safety for our hotel guests and will therefore make the entire hotel and restaurant available only to our house guests.
New: the included afternoon snack, with soup, salad, hot food and cake starts already at 2 pm. If there is not enough space on the huts, there is an alternative.
We take all necessary precautions to make your holiday as safe as possible.
- 2 m distance between tables or other persons
- extended meal times
- room service free of charge
- skipass online or order at the reception
- protective masks for service staff
- increased disinfection options for guests and employees
- sauna: only 1 person per sauna or only 1 family, longer opening hours
- protective mask for all guests up to the table
- Our weekly programme off the slopes>>
No Aprés Ski: Aprés Ski as before, with loud music and party must not take place this year.
- consumption of drinks and food is only allowed while sitting
- Maximum group size of 10 people plus children
- closing time at the momet is 10 p.m.
- weekly tests for our staff
- Mouth/ nose protection in public areas
- keep distance and wash hands
- 24 h PCR tests for guests at the hotel possible
Official information about the Corona situation in Austria can be found here>>
- No cancellation fees
In the event of a travel warning for Austria relating to the period of the vacation (code orange), a border closure or a lockdown at the place of residence or vacation, there are no cancellation cost
- Free of charge up to 1 week before departure
- 6 to 1 days before departure or no show (no-show of the guest) or late arrival or earlier departure will be offset with 90% of the arrangement price
We recommend taking a travel insurance>>
covers cancellation or interruption of the journey in the event of illness, accident, death, pregnancy,
and also Corona disease, quarantine and even the suspected case. More info>>